The paints included in Tipsy Vincent Paint Boxes are safe, non-toxic, lead free, virtually odorless and environmentally friendly. They contain no ammonia or formaldehyde and can be cleaned with water easily. Please visit tipsyvincent.com for detailed instructions, how-to videos, and guides on the proper painting techniques.
DISCLAIMERS: PRODUCT NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED PRIMARILY FOR USE BY CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DON’T USE for cosmetic purposes, body painting or food coloring. NOT EDIBLE. Although our paints are non-toxic, all paint has some level of solvent in the mix that is harmful to the human body. If swallowed, it can cause an upset stomach or even vomiting.